Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

I've decided to join NaBloPoMo. Don't know what that is? It's National Blog Posting Month! It's similar to the National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo. Basically, you blog every day and during November this gives you an entry to win a prize,too. You want more info? Click HERE. I've also added a button on the side, that is hopefully linked like it should be.
If you don't have a blog you can also blog on their site as opposed to signing up for a blogger, wordpress, or livejournal blog. I used to have a livejournal but decided to leave because 1, I wasn't able to post the way I wanted to, and 2, they changed their logo to be more gay friendly. Seriously, they did. It was a rainbow and they were going on and on about gay marriage. That's not the sort of thing I wanted on my blog so I left. If you don't mind that, it really wasn't a bad blogging community, I did like how it had communities and forums to chat in.
Sometimes, there is a blogging theme of the month. This month's theme is that there is no theme!
Well, that's my first post for November! The dinner buzzer is going off, so I'm going to go check on it :)

No comments: