I thought I'd share some of my favorite knitting/craft blogs with y'all!
1. Alaskan Purl This chronicles knitting adventures in the 49th state! She has many awesome patterns, some for free. She's also done a contest or two for those who like giveaways (and who doesn't???)
2. Chicken Stitches Funny name, really great blog. Henya has patterns, projects, and also talks about her life as an Orthodox Jew in Brooklyn. She is originally from Russia and also has stories about that as well. Recently Henya set up an etsy shop with stitch markers and they are really beautiful!
3. Dropped Stitches Erin is a a Gardener, Domestic Goddess, Former Pediatrician, Mother, and Wife and also has a great blog! Right now she's running a giveaway for recycled yarn, which she sells in her etsy shop.
4. The Yarn Girls Blog This is not often updated but it is the official blog for the designers Julie and Jordana AKA the Yarn Girls. I love their books!
5. Yarn on the House This is a very new blog but is a wonderful one! Every week Veronika gives away yarn and/or a pattern! This week's giveaway has SIX winners who will win the Cedar Leaf Shawlette from the Never Not Knitting blog. Along with the pattern, they'll also win Alana's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and ONE lucky winner will receive HandMaiden Lady Godiva yarn in the Cedar colorway. What awesome prizes!
Do y'all have any good knitting/craft blogs?