Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Books

I have just begun a new series of books called the Zion Chronicles. They are by Bodie Thoene who has been a favorite writer of mine for several years. Some of her books are difficult to read because of the subject matter but you come away from the book with a new understanding of that particular time because they are so well researched.
The Zion Chronicles are not as difficult to read as her other series. This one is set in the late 1940s, during the early days of Israel. I've only read the first book and I'm hoping the library has the rest but I'm not sure they do - the library tends to not have the whole series of most books. I do have an Amazon gift card though.... I could just buy them!
Has anyone else read these books? What's your opinion?
Yes, I could make this post longer but, I'm kind of tired and I'm racing the clock to get this done before midnight!

No comments: